Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Looking for something unique and lovely to express Your love to the very best mother?? This white little angel is a beautiful handmade gift that is guaranteed to put a smile on her face and be cherished for years and years to come. What a perfect way to delight Your mum and show Your gratitude to her. To create Your little angel I use my best handpicked recycled wood. I draw, cut and sand it by hand so I can feel and smoothen every edge. A few layers of white water based paint and as it dries I have a couple of minutes to admire the loveliness of this angelic cuteness. Beautiful! Another quick sanding session for perfect smoothness, heart medallion on the chest and little angel is ready to brighten up the world of Yours. Sending it as a gift? We have You covered – little angel comes in a linen Wood Metamorphosis gift bag! Perfect little gift can go straight to Your loved one. Little angel is 3x4inch size Different sayings on the heart are available, check our Angel section or send us a message: Love you to the moon and back Love you x ‘Wherever you go may your guardian angel watch over you’ ‘You are always in my heart’ ‘Sunshine always follows the rain’ ‘Always remember you are loved’ ‘Friends are like angels you don’t have to see them to know they are there’ ‘You are braver than you believe stronger than you feel and smarter than you think’ ‘A sister is a special kind of friend’ ‘Special bridesmaid’ Love You ‘You are mum everybody wishes they had’ ‘Best Teacher’ ‘Best Mum’ ’Best Dad’ ’Best Grandma’ ’Best Grandad’ ’Special Nan’ *** Shop Policies Have a look at our shop policies in the main shop page regarding shipping and refund information. Feel free to contact us if You have any further questions and we will get back to You shortly. *** If You are looking for a truly unique gift that is guaranteed to make You stand out from the crowd, Wood Metamorphosis is the shop for You. We aim to create gorgeous and original gifts for every occasion so when the time comes You have the very perfect present to delight Your friends and family. Handcrafted with great care and attention, our wooden gifts will be treasured for years and years to come. So if You share our passion for wood and unique handmade gift ideas, we are sure You will enjoy exploring our little online gift shop. Wood Metamorphosis is here to give You plenty of amazing gift ideas for friends, gift ideas for family, long distance friendship gifts as well as many other brilliant gift ideas to suit everyone’s personality. Your perfect gift can be personalised with initials, dates or a special message coming from heart to heart. So whether You are looking for a unique birthday gift, perfect Valentine’s day gift for her or him, small Christmas gift, stocking fillers and stuffers, sympathy gift, leaving present or simply something lovely to say thank You – we have You covered! So forget how stressful gift shopping can be, forget the crowds and find unique gifts Wood Metamorphosis created for those You love the most. Please, feel free to contact us – we would love to chat with You and hear Your unique gift ideas. We are always here to help You out and create the most pleasant gift shopping experience. Wood Metamorphosis is an online gift shop where gifts are handmade from wood… and love
- 10 Ways to Reuse Your Old Clothes| How to Reuse Old Clothes, Things to Do With Old Clothes, How to Reuse Clothing, How to Craft With Old Clothing, Crafting With Old Clothing, Easy Crafts, Quick Craft Projects
- Old milk can just some burlap gingham fabric raffia and pip berries. Attached burlap and fabric with spay adhesive. Please do not use my photos as your own
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Ten mudrooms with great style and storage – lots of ideas you can use in your own home to keep things organized.
- Our office was a mess of bikes. With a little bit of reclaimed wood, pipe fittings, and some scrap rubber innertube, we tidied things up nicely.
- This handmade piece was made with rusty barbed wire cross and a rusty barbed wire heart welded together. The center of the cross/heart has a burlap ribbon and fabric flower and a large glass clear tear drop shape stone. This is a unique one of a kind piece that would look great in any home. This cross measures 24×17.5 inches. Ready to hang.
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.
- A Great Way To Get Rid Of Scrap Wood ~ DIY Rustic Wood Lanterns
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.