Photo via: pickledbarrel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- 10 Fun things to make with burlap- great ways to use up your scrap fabric and get crafty!
- Fun Christmas craft. Super easy and quick to make with fun this fall !
- Get your garage organized and ready for more projects in just a couple of hours with this inexpensive, quick and easy DIY power tool organizer.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- s 10 easy breezy ways to bring fall into every room, home decor, seasonal holiday decor, Add a Lantern Full of Fall to Your Porch
- Tackle common home improvement projects and transform often-overlooked spaces with simple and budget-friendly solutions. Try one — or more — of these quick, affordable mini makeovers to help your home look better, live larg
- Make a clock out of an old tin can + other great things to do with used cans- upcycle
- 7 Ways To Organise Your Clothes Like A Minimalist, a lifestyle post from the blog Bloglovin — The Edit on Bloglovin’
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Do these 5 things every day to keep your house clean and organized – even when you have kids and pets! These tips really work and they are so easy to do. Cleaning | Organizing | Mom Life
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …