Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!
- Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home by The Everyday Home
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- 10 Fun things to make with burlap- great ways to use up your scrap fabric and get crafty!
- Rustic Christmas Mason Jar Ideas Here are different ways to decorate a simple mason jar candle holder. Use old music sheets, or book sheers, some twigs, ribbons and more.
- 11 DIY pallet bars are sure to be cost-effective Check more at http://alldiymasters.com/diy-pallet-bar-are-sure-to-be-cost-effective/
- As spring approaches, adding some fun DIY projects to freshen up your room may totally be necessary. Check out these 11 projects to make your room amazing.
- THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SET OF TWO WALL SCONCES WITH BROWN AND BLACK METAL LANTERNS HANGING FROM WROUGHT IRON HOOKS. THE WOOD HAS BEEN STAINED A ESPRESSO COLOR AND ARE APPROX. 14 1/2 X 5 1/2 IN SIZE. THE LANTERNS ARE 11 1/2 X 4 1/4 INCHES. THERE IS A LARGE HINGED DOOR ON EACH LANTERN FOR EASY ACCESS TO ADD YOUR FAVORITE CANDLE. COMES WITH A LARGE SAW TOOTH HANGER ON THE BACK FOR EASY AND STURDY HANGING. ***THESE ARE TO BE USED AS DECORATION. PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WHEN LIT. DO NOT TOUCH METAL LANTERN WITH BARE HANDS WHEN CANDLE IS LIT***
- Double diploma frames are a great way to save money and improve the look of your office or home. This beautiful solid cherry frame holds two 8 1/2 x 11 diplomas for much less than the cost of two single diploma frames. diploma frames
- 11 DIY bedroom projects that look like you spent way more money than you did! Some of these easy DIYs are Anthropologie-inspired and some and amazing furniture makeovers! http://www.ehow.com/how_12340989_luxury-less-11-diy-bedroom-projects.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I so want these lamp posts and lights in my backyard The 11 Best Backyard Hacks
- There are still several fantasy-worthy ways to display your books in an elegant bookshelf for your home. Check out these 10 unique ideas!