Photo via: mecraftsman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- DIY How to stencil a pallet sign with a vinyl stencil plus a free silhouette cut design file and 19 other home decor crafts.
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- 19 Backyard DIY Spruce-Ups on a Budget | How Does She
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor.
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | Modern, Abstract, Rustic, Simple, Easy and Affordable Wall Art Tutorials | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Instructions for DIY Projects and Home Decor Ideas | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- IKEA BRANÄS AND HEMNES SOFA TABLE | furniture on a budget | farmhouse, white, chic, glam, rustic home decor & design ideas
- DIY Modern yarn hangings | DIY home decor | DIY home decor on a budget | DIY home decor for apartments | DIY home decor rustic | DIY home decor bedroom | DIY home decor ideas | Easy DIY home decor | DIY home decor living room | DIY home decor modern | DIY home decor projects | Unique DIY home decor | DIY home decor organization | DIY home decor shabby chic | DIY home decor industrial | DIY home decor tutorial
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!