Photo via: momendeavors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas for Teens – Best Christmas Presents, Birthday Gifts and Cool Room Decor Ideas for Girls and Boy Teenagers – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Snow Globes, Dollar Store Crafts and Valentines for Kids
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- As spring approaches, adding some fun DIY projects to freshen up your room may totally be necessary. Check out these 11 projects to make your room amazing.
- Bucket with Christmas Ornaments, Sticks, and Pinecones – 15 DIY Winter Decoration Tutorials | GleamItUp
- Looking to add some Farmhouse style to your home? Learn how to create these Farmhouse Style DIY Hanging Wire Baskets. via @frugalfarmgrl
- Make these adorable DIY Felt Christmas Ornaments. Pattern and Tutorial included.
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!
- Cheap DIY crafts ideas? Try these inexpensive but cool craft project ideas for creative gifts, home decor, fashion and fun.
- This is a SET OF THREE Laundry Room decor signs – a laundry sign with string art JUTE hanger, a string art JUTE cloths pen with wash, dry, fold, repeat saying, and 5 cent per load sign with JUTE rope accents for a true rustic effect! This 3 piece laundry set is perfect for the laundry room where a little fun is needed! And, you can choose from 5 color schemes as shown in photos 1-5 above! ★ The laundry sign with strung hanger is on 24 x 8.5 wood canvas ★ The strung cloths pen with saying is on a 12 x 12 wood canvas ★ The 5 cent per load sign is on a 9.5 x 12 wood canvas All are ready to hang with hanging wire already attached. NOTE: These are constructed of REAL WOOD PLANKS. As such, the rustic features of the wood — including knot holes, splits, bends, and a mixture of grains and unique irregularities — along with surface finish distressing methods make each piece truly one-of-a kind. Due to the nature of the wood slats, slight bends or warps in the wood canvases can occur and are part of the rustic aspect of each piece. Each piece is custom made and you will be notified when your order ships. Please review the shipping & policies link for our current ship times. ©2016 Eleven Owls Studio. All Rights Reserved.