Photo via: lovelygreens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- Garden Bouquet Tips and Flower Arranging Hack using something you usually throw away! | homeiswheretheboatis.net peonies DIY recycle
- Add personality to your garden with easy mosaic projects you create from pieces of tile, pottery and glass.
- Some of my favorite Repurposing and Upcycling DIY Projects are for my yard, garden, and birds! Whether its a vintage planter, a bird feeder, a gardening organizer, a DIY trellis, or a bird bath- Ive got you covered with plenty of outdoor inspiration! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Adorable DIY plant labels! Make these stamped clay garden markers for your herbs or vegetables using Easy Sculpt self-hardening modelling clay. Its a simple DIY craft and gift idea for any garden-lover! via @resincraftsblog
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor.
- Create craft projects using burlap ribbon — these are some of our favorite ideas to inspire you for your next DIY home decor project for fall, Thanksgiving or any time of year.
- Rustic candle sticks made from a 4×4
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Bucket with Christmas Ornaments, Sticks, and Pinecones – 15 DIY Winter Decoration Tutorials | GleamItUp
- Toy swords from paint sticks! zach would like this..