Photo via: iheartartsncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Have you spent lots of money in your bathroom beautiful, but still your bathroom not look like as per your expectation? Yes, then absolutely you need to think about it. Creating bathroom look luxury hotel or a palace bathroom, you need to take care every part of the place. There are so many types of … Continue reading 30 Bathroom Sets Design Ideas with Images →
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- It’s no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string with her incredible talents. But you don’t need to be a guest on the Fixer Upper show to get a piece of Joanna’s style. Here are 14 ways you can recreate that fabulous farmhouse look in your own home! Wood Planked Walls … … Continue reading →
- Now we don’t all have a husband who will just tear down walls, expose long forgotten shiplap, paint everything, install new kitchens and take care of the kids while we decorate at night! But even if we do, here are some easy ideas to get the fixer upper look on a dime one room …
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- Whole bunch of great DIY and crafty projects here, but I have to say I LOVE the wooden pallet transformed into a shelf! Are there no limits to the creativity of some geniuses out there?