Photo via: homecrux.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- DIY repurposed vintage door into twin sized headboard
- Repurposed whiskey barrel turned into a mirror frame. Great for entryways or even bathrooms!
- 11 DIY bedroom projects that look like you spent way more money than you did! Some of these easy DIYs are Anthropologie-inspired and some and amazing furniture makeovers! http://www.ehow.com/how_12340989_luxury-less-11-diy-bedroom-projects.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=curated&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Do your out-dated cabinets need a lift? This in-depth tutorial will walk you through how to transform your old, tired kitchen into a fresh and amazing space on a budget! | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Custom Made Natural Live Edge Round Slab Side Table / Coffee Table With Steel Legs
- This rustic chic chandelier captures an aged look with its solid distressed wood and steel construction. This would be perfect for any space that needs that final rustic farmhouse touch!
- Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards and Galvanised Steel Pipe Shelving and Clothes Hanging Rail – Urban Bespoke Shelving Systems – Made with Kee Klamp Fittings
- Upcycling Game – Can You Guess What These Repurposed Items Are Made From? – Giddy Upcycled
- Alternative Christmas wreath made from a repurposed picture frame.
- shutter repurposed with chicken wire insert to hold notes and attached wire basket