Photo via: blesserhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello and welcome to our humble home. I’m honoured to have partnered with Leon’s to share a little bit of our space, all dressed up for the holidays. This year, I wanted our Christmas decor to be cozy and welcoming, while conveying a little glamour. To achieve such, the simple yet sophisticated lines of the Astin…
- Consider these cornerstones of cottage style to transform your kitchen into a cozy cooking space.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Bu
- Super easy flower rice krispie treats | Rice crispy recipe for the kids that is really quick, fun, and easy to make | DIY food ideas and inspiration | snack, treat, and dessert idea | spring and summer food idea with only a few ingredients | flowers made from rice krispies
- Awkward small corner? Use floating corner shelves to create more storage in a small space
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Build Plans | Kids Outdoor Chairs | Modern Adirondack Chairs | Colorful Kids Chairs | DIY Patio Furniture | How to Build Patio Furniture |Kreg Jig
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!
- Over-the-Couch 3 Center a dramatic piece over a large piece of furniture and hang frames on sides symmetrically. Keep the spacing between your frames consistent. This will create a nice balance in your space.
- Our master bedroom room tour, featuring a French Country and Farmhouse design with distressed white accent furniture, white flowers, and a tufted headboard. All home decor and accents at an affordable price, while still looking stunning. Affordable Furniture | Home Decor | Home Design | Room Update | Bright | Natural Light | Distressed White | Rustic | White Washed | Weathered Look | DIY | Style | Cozy | Refresh | Spring | Comforting | Calming | Inspiration | How to |
- Create a just-right bathroom vanity by utilizing an entire sink alcove. This modern vanity with two partial drawers fits snugly into a small space; a lower shelf leaves plenty of room for towels. A concrete countertop and stainless-steel backsplash provide contemporary contrast to the rustic wood drawer fronts. /
- Fall Decorating Ideas | Deer Silhouette Yardstick Art ~ I love this idea of using vintage yardsticks to create a deer silhouette. You can use this same technique with any shape!