Photo via: dobreprojekty-blog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- We recently added a small bathroom onto our house. Here are my design tips for a small bathroom. Make a tiny space attractive and functional!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Paint Stick Basket Centerpiece – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Cabinet Transformation | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- Beach house – always thought a tiny house would be too small for kids, but its probably like living in a fort.
- Under table storage drawers in camper – Could be applied to any freestanding table in a Tiny House… – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | Modern, Abstract, Rustic, Simple, Easy and Affordable Wall Art Tutorials | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Instructions for DIY Projects and Home Decor Ideas | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- Loft With Stairs – Foter