Photo via: allthingskatiemarie.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- Shop modern furniture and home décor for every room in your home, ranging in style from mid-century to industrial to bohemian and more. All up to 60% off.
- Oh fall, with all your fabulous smells, cooler weather and pumpkin spice everything, how I love you! Especially the pumpkin spice everything part 😀
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- All Things DIY, All Things Girlie, All Things Delicious, All Things Family
- If theres one tried-and-tested recipe for style success, its black and white with metallic accents. Case in point, this über-chic bathroom by Katie Martinez Design. The San Francisco native…
- Ten mudrooms with great style and storage – lots of ideas you can use in your own home to keep things organized.
- Summer Bottle Decorating Ideas, Summer Decorating Ideas, bottle crafts, diy bottle, bottle crafts ideas, Mary Tardito channel, DIY Hobby and Lifestyle, crafts ideas, recycled crafts ideas, home decorating ideas, diy home decor, bottle decorating ideas, wine bottle decoration ideas, diy bottle decor, glass bottle crafts, bottle recycling ideas, bottle decoration, diy wine bottle crafts, wine bottle crafts, glass bottle decoration ideas, decorating bottles, glass bottle crafts
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- 4,252 Likes, 51 Comments – Liz Marie Blog (@lizmariegalvan) on Instagram: “For the night crowd… we finally got this barn door hung on the guest bedroom! Its not quite done…”