Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial for an easy rustic DIY end table @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build an easy DIY Wood Box Centerpiece /istandarddesign/
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mini Pallet Coasters /istandarddesign/
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Pallet Coffee Mug Holder crafts decor @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mini Pallet Coasters @istandarddesign
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray /istandarddesign/ More
- Wood Sign Tutorial | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- DIY Wood Pallet Bookshelf Tutorial | 99 Pallets
- In my house shenanigans are common everyday and one day when I was searching for a sign to make I saw one about shenanigans and it was perfect. To make my sign I bought this plain wooden sign from Michaels and I used a 50% off coupon. Wood Pallet Plaque
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored