Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirror, frame it with old barn wood, detail with barb wire, and old horse shoes
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Textured Picture Frame | Easy DIY Wooden Picture Frames For Teens | DIY Projects
- Alternative Christmas wreath made from a repurposed picture frame.
- Get a collage picture frame, remove glass, insert screw in hooks, voila! cute and chic jewelry storage!
- Picture Wall Layout Ideas | How To: IKEA Ribba Frame Gallery Wall |
- Master bedroom design concept. Turquoise wash barnwood, neutral palette, browns and coppers, textural elements like rug and metal picture frame. 9.9.13
- Rustic, Shabby Chic, Block Frame, Picture Holder, Home Decor, Colors of your choice…olive green, cream, turquoise with bronze, ribbon bows via Etsy
- Create your own rustic haven with this chic peel and stick wallpaper! Giving walls the look of weathered wood with hints of soft pale color, this authentic looking design is not only beautiful but so easy to install. Printed on a premium peel and stick material that is totally removable and will not damage walls, this perfect solution for refreshing your home saves you both the time and hassle of ordinary wallpaper.
- When you think about Plywood you usually don’t picture fabulous diy projects in your mind do you? Well think again my friends…this super inexpensive piece of wood can truly work wonders. So today we have put together a collection of 16 Farmhouse Projects You Can Builds With Plywood and I have a feeling you are …
- When you think about 2X4s you usually don’t picture fabulous diy projects in your mind do you? Well think again my friend…this super inexpensive little piece of wood can truly work wonders. So today we have put together a collection of 15 Farmhouse Projects You Can Builds With 2X4s and I have a feeling you …
- Our rustic console table features a chunky wood frame and metal library-style pulls. With two drawers and a lower shelf for storage, its ideal for use as a media stand or an entryway console.