Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Love the bookcases with library lights lining the hallway and how stairs span the top of it.
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- Idea for Doorways
- Fall Decorating Ideas | Deer Silhouette Yardstick Art ~ I love this idea of using vintage yardsticks to create a deer silhouette. You can use this same technique with any shape!
- Cool idea… vintage ladder bookcase. Love using old things to decorate with… adds a lot of character to a room. ✅
- Love the idea of making a porch like another room of your house. Id live out here in the summer..
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- My best tip for stenciling on barnwood. How to stencil letters on wood and make your own farmhouse decor. Painting Tips, Design Advice, Decor Ideas and more Stencil Art at theMagicBrushinc.com
- Have you spent lots of money in your bathroom beautiful, but still your bathroom not look like as per your expectation? Yes, then absolutely you need to think about it. Creating bathroom look luxury hotel or a palace bathroom, you need to take care every part of the place. There are so many types of … Continue reading 30 Bathroom Sets Design Ideas with Images →
- Master bedroom design concept. Turquoise wash barnwood, neutral palette, browns and coppers, textural elements like rug and metal picture frame. 9.9.13
- in love with a house | KITCHEN RENO – DIY – WHITE KITCHEN – MODERN DESIGN – IKEA CABINETS