Photo via: wintertimegarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic is a practical style that uses natural materials functionally and also frugally. It is an affordable style that will add great character and
- 73 Practical Bathroom Storage Ideas | DigsDigs
- Looking to add some Farmhouse style to your home? Learn how to create these Farmhouse Style DIY Hanging Wire Baskets. via @frugalfarmgrl
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- There are a lot of alternatives for adding rustic farmhouse accents. Even when you dont dwell in a rustic log cabin, you can provide your house an amazing cabin look simply by planking one or more walls. Lanterns are the ideal approach in order to add warmth in your decorating. Just pay attention to the thickness of your wood so that it doesnt come via the front. Stain it in any color you need and youve got an extremely functional and exact beautiful sorter. It will appear attractive sitting on your countertop when providing a crucial function. There are different
- Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home by The Everyday Home
- Dont toss those empty jars! Paint the lids and add a knob for easy storage!
- Most dryers cant be pushed up against the wall due to the dryer vent so why not build a shelf to cover the gap. Not only does it add more storage but it also keeps items from falling behind the washer and dryer
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- We recently added a small bathroom onto our house. Here are my design tips for a small bathroom. Make a tiny space attractive and functional!