Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Mudroom necessities! Storage, hooks, and a bench! | Designed by Shari Lerner, Built by @jordyndev1, Photo by @stephanibuchmanphoto lernerinteriors interiordesign mudrooms
- Create a just-right bathroom vanity by utilizing an entire sink alcove. This modern vanity with two partial drawers fits snugly into a small space; a lower shelf leaves plenty of room for towels. A concrete countertop and stainless-steel backsplash provide contemporary contrast to the rustic wood drawer fronts. /
- After 2 years of decorating our first house, Im sharing our biggest mistakes/regrets/things we wish we did differently. I struggled to decorate our home for the first year, but once I found my decorating groove, I had the confidence to know what to buy and what pieces looked good together. Click to read the 5 lessons I learned and how I transformed our home.
- Salvaged Inspirations | Milk Painting Laminate Furniture and a Country Farmhouse-Chic Hutch | This was my first attempt at milk-painting over wood laminate. A few bumps along the way but I LOVE the chippy end result!
- The ultimate roundup of rustic farmhouse bins and baskets perfect for organizing every room in your room and adding a touch of farmhouse style to your decor
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- To solve this problem, I built a Rustic DIY Towel Organizer for our bathroom. It holds our clean towels and ones that are in use.
- How to update your dining room without buying all new furniture | Casual traditional dining room accessories ideas | Dining room decor ideas for French country farmhouse style | Luxury dining room makeover with vintage accessories | designthusiasm.com
- Hello and welcome to our humble home. I’m honoured to have partnered with Leon’s to share a little bit of our space, all dressed up for the holidays. This year, I wanted our Christmas decor to be cozy and welcoming, while conveying a little glamour. To achieve such, the simple yet sophisticated lines of the Astin…
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …