Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Beautiful bathrooom design with scalloped statement wall and floating vanity | Jessica Conner Design & Interiors
- Rustic Vanity 48 Reclaimed Barn Wood Vanity w/Barn Tin by Keeriah
- Rustic wood vanity, frameless shower and cement tile flooring (Cement Tile Shop – Bordeaux III pattern).
- Mason jar inspired bathroom vanity lights with 3 bulbs
- 5 Ways to Style a Wooden Crate Bathroom Vanity
- Materials: Malm dressing table We converted the Ikea Malm dressing table into a fancied up Makeup Vanity by adding a mirror, hair appliance caddy and drawer handle. For the first step, we installed a board across the back of the vanity to add extra support for the mirror. Next, we installed 2 L brackets on each [&hellip
- Create a just-right bathroom vanity by utilizing an entire sink alcove. This modern vanity with two partial drawers fits snugly into a small space; a lower shelf leaves plenty of room for towels. A concrete countertop and stainless-steel backsplash provide contemporary contrast to the rustic wood drawer fronts. /
- Blogger Jessica Sturdy of Bows & Sequins shares her Chicago Parisian-chic bedroom design. Tufted headboard, blush pink rug, and white, ruffled bedding.
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!