Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- an easy tutorial white-washing brick fireplace. Ive been wanting to lighten up my bricks for a while now
- love these library built ins (check the lighting.)
- DIY: How to Install Shiplap Walls + How to Cut the Planks and Trim – this is an inexpensive wall treatment and a great fix for damaged walls – via Little Red Brick House
- Brooklyn living room with exposed brick walls
- Our beautiful reclaimed wood floating shelves. Flanking fireplace with grey base cabinets located in family room.
- Welcome! I’m happy to share with you our Christmas mantel and a dining room tour, which happens to be where our fireplace is located. It’s not typical, but we
- Shelf Ideas Built With Industrial Pipe
- I love how the washer and dryer have pre-built in slots, with built in drawers underneath. Instead of the underneath drawers being a part of the washer and dryer themselves
- Porch with swing bed. Porch with swing bed with rope. We had the swing built, it is built out of a door from the 1800s!
- Built by a21 studio in , Vietnam with date 2012. Images by Hiroyuki Oki. Even in Ho Chi Minh, a chaotic and highly density city, a 3 m wide and 9 m deep plot in a narrow street is stil…
- Put french doors all around the dining so it can open up, U-shaped island coming toward living with built in booth seating, make area behind cabinets a hidden pantry…I could definitely work with this layout!
- Were not afraid to admit that were completely, head-over heels obsessed with shiplap. Its a love that we picked up from watching marathons of HGTVs Fixer Upper.