Photo via: simplelivingcountrygal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding personality to a simple space is kinda my thing. Sometimes that personality is a sophisticated, refined, French woman and sometimes it’s a young, fun, modern party girl. When you start with a basic foundation it’s so much easier to bring the crazy in a way that doesn’t feel permanent or too committal – and… Read More …
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- Harvest Marble Cupcakes – a beautiful and colorful cupcake that would be a great Thanksgiving dessert, Autumn Potluck or Fall Bake Sale. Cupcakes never looked so good or were so easy to make. What a fun and delicious Thanksgiving Treat. Follow us for more fun Thanksgiving Food Ideas.
- Keeping your decor fresh and simple in the summer creates a bright and airy feel. Here are some great ideas for simple decorating throughout the season.
- Lets face it, planning a childs birthday party is not an easy thing to do. Thats why we have compiled a list of 15 kids birthday party ideas to help you out.
- Broken chair? Dont despair! Give old chair legs and chair backs new life around your home with these smart upcycling ideas.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- s 10 easy breezy ways to bring fall into every room, home decor, seasonal holiday decor, Add a Lantern Full of Fall to Your Porch
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- These DIY whitewash flower pots are the perfect way to bring a bit of vintage charm to a plain old,…
- I have a fun book called Rags: Making a Little Something Out of Almost Nothing, written by sisters Linda and Stella Allison and published in 1979. One of the best ideas in the book is making yarn out of old t-shirts. Here are the very simple instructions I used the yarn from four t-shirts and…