Photo via: maisondecor8.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Video Tutorial: Painting Fabric with Chalk Paint furniture crafts
- Chalk Paint Furniture – Need ideas for your furniture? How many recipes will I need to try to find one that works?
- Easy DIY Chalk Paint Recipe! This a huge money saver especially if you are painting medium to big sized items.
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Tips and tricks to keep your painted furniture from peeling and scratching. Paint Peeling Fix | Peeling Paint Repair | Peeling Paint Fix
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- Wood Crate: Distressed Reclaimed Chalk Painted. Custom colors and sizes. shabby white storage crate & centerpiece with free mason holder jars to match. Chic style: handmade, hand painted, & distressed with all-natural, eco-friendly products. Handmade with love, just for you & custom made the way you want.
- My best tip for stenciling on barnwood. How to stencil letters on wood and make your own farmhouse decor. Painting Tips, Design Advice, Decor Ideas and more Stencil Art at theMagicBrushinc.com
- LOVE these tips for styling shelves. These $40 DIY shelves were transformed with some old and new farmhouse decor. | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Guest pinner Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar shares his tips for bringing color into your home.