Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- Turn a Seagrass Rug into a Headboard
- How to turn a dining table into a rolling island work surface for the laundry room or kitchen.
- Turn a Blanket Rack into a Farmhouse Vegetable Stand vegetable good storage in kitchen farmhouse
- Turn Old Door Knobs And Skeleton Keys Into A Really Cool Key And Purse Holder
- If youre a fan of of the show Fixer Upper, youll want to check out this blog post for all the amazing facts about shiplap!
- 21 household succulent containers. Check out these awesome everyday household items you can transform into pretty succulents! My favorite is the salt and pepper succulents. SO many cute home decor ideas!
- Turn wasted space between wall studs into handy shelving niche
- These easy DIY projects will turn your drab dorm decor into something both you and your roommate love and can show off to all your friends!
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.