Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Green Wine Bottle Vases Set of 6 – Wine bottle vases range from 9-12 inches tall. A variety of shapes and size ranges will be included in this order (unless noted by the buyer). Bottles are all upcycled so thank you for helping out mother earth! Bottles are thoroughly washed, and all labels/stickers are removed. Ready to use as vases or candle holders once they arrive at your door. Please allow 3-5 days, after payment has processed, for items to be shipped. Flowers shown are for photo purposes only, not included with this sale. Please message me with any questions or custom orders. ~Thank you for visiting My Fall Day, you can view more one of a kind items in my shop by visiting www.etsy.com/shop/myfallday ~
- Want to know about paint colors or where we bought our home decor and furniture? I’ve rounded up our entire house so you can get them for your own home too. Many of the items we buy come from Craigslist and thrift stores or we DIYed them for way cheaper than retail, but I dug upRead more
- A floating bedside table creates an illusion of more space and gives the room a touch of the wood element.
- acrylic calendar More
- how-to-paint-distress-mason-jars (17 of 24) More
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- Outlander Inspired Knitting Patterns – 18 designs inspired by the beloved books by Diana Gabaldon and the STARZ tv series | More Free Knitting Patterns at www.intheloopknitting.com
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- Tackle common home improvement projects and transform often-overlooked spaces with simple and budget-friendly solutions. Try one — or more — of these quick, affordable mini makeovers to help your home look better, live larg
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Wood Tray /istandarddesign/ More
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- Awesome-Diy-headboard-beadboard 1 More