Photo via: houseofhawthornes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Mason jars attached to a wooden pallet make a farmhouse-chic bathroom storage option that keeps items like Q-tips and cotton balls off the counter.
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Rustic barn candle holders from mason jars. On Etsy but not challenging to make.
- Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…3 Individual Hanging Mason Jars… Candle Sconce…Made to Order
- Could always do this for silverware if we cant find a furniture piece…DIY Home Decor with Mason Jars and Reclaimed Wood
- 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life — A ton of awesome organization ideas for the home (car too!). A lot of these are really clever storage solutions for small spaces.
- Dont toss those empty jars! Paint the lids and add a knob for easy storage!
- Store pods and powder detergents in glass penny candy jars.
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!