Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Subtle touches of Spring decor in the bedroom and entry way. TIDBITS Spring home tour.
- The Best of 2012 Furniture Revivals A Revival Review – Southern Revivals
- DIY Wooden Bead Strand and a GIVEAWAY | Meaningful Spaces triplePfeature
- This is a SET OF THREE Laundry Room decor signs – a laundry sign with string art JUTE hanger, a string art JUTE cloths pen with wash, dry, fold, repeat saying, and 5 cent per load sign with JUTE rope accents for a true rustic effect! This 3 piece laundry set is perfect for the laundry room where a little fun is needed! And, you can choose from 5 color schemes as shown in photos 1-5 above! ★ The laundry sign with strung hanger is on 24 x 8.5 wood canvas ★ The strung cloths pen with saying is on a 12 x 12 wood canvas ★ The 5 cent per load sign is on a 9.5 x 12 wood canvas All are ready to hang with hanging wire already attached. NOTE: These are constructed of REAL WOOD PLANKS. As such, the rustic features of the wood — including knot holes, splits, bends, and a mixture of grains and unique irregularities — along with surface finish distressing methods make each piece truly one-of-a kind. Due to the nature of the wood slats, slight bends or warps in the wood canvases can occur and are part of the rustic aspect of each piece. Each piece is custom made and you will be notified when your order ships. Please review the shipping & policies link for our current ship times. ©2016 Eleven Owls Studio. All Rights Reserved.
- Spring flowers, like potted hydrangeas and daffodils and simple arrangements of tulips, are a pretty and inexpensive way to welcome spring into your home. Tour this bright and cheerful modern farmhouse, along with 16 other beautiful blogger homes in this stunning spring home tour | A Burst of Beautiful
- Rug Review, Moroccan Rug Review, E-Carpet Gallery Rug, Diamond Pattern Rug, Beige Rug, Kilim Rug Review
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- How to Decorate for Spring on a Budget
- Simple decorating ideas to create a bright + airy farmhouse style Spring living room… www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Super easy flower rice krispie treats | Rice crispy recipe for the kids that is really quick, fun, and easy to make | DIY food ideas and inspiration | snack, treat, and dessert idea | spring and summer food idea with only a few ingredients | flowers made from rice krispies
- The Complete Guide to Hygge: 20 Cosy Touches to Add to Your Decor e3694ff4934606d4b92de1db372cb3e8
- Great blog for Visual Merchandising. Retail Details Blog Store Displays Final Touches Redesign