Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Do you wish you could find more farmhouse decor that wont break the bank? Try farmhouse decor shopping on Amazon! I am sharing my most recent finds!
- If you worry that a chic apartment isnt in your budget, get ready for some serious style inspiration that wont break the bank. The Everygirl took a peek
- Antique Bank Tellers Desk | Rustic Refined RePete
- Dress up your pumpkins without the mess of carving with our ideas for painted, glued and draped decorations.
- Furniture makes a room functional, but no space is complete without the personal touch that comes from adding in some decor. Discover your favorite pieces at Joss & Main and get decorating!
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- shabby chic decor lover or obsession and cottage chic home furnishings that you cant live without….. yes that describes me before now and defiantly during when i was creating this home decorating collection, and making sure it has everything you need to create the perfect chic and shabby bedroom, you thought was only possible in your dreams
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- Using candles is one of the most romantic ways for wedding celebrations, which is also inexpensive for those who have limited budget to create precious lighting without going overboard. Here’re some creative and beaut…
- Step by Step Tutorial on how to paint your kitchen cabinets without having to give up the use of your kitchen. Includes timeline and detailed explanations.
- Before you hit the road, make sure to check this RV maintenance list – wont leave without doing this first!