Photo via: thirtyhandmadedays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red and White Buffalo Check Slipcovers – Slipcovers by Shelley
- DIY: How to Install Shiplap Walls + How to Cut the Planks and Trim – this is an inexpensive wall treatment and a great fix for damaged walls – via Little Red Brick House
- Decorate By Color – Red Decor. Looking for ways to bring red decor into your home? These red options are gorgeous and will make a statement for sure!
- 21 household succulent containers. Check out these awesome everyday household items you can transform into pretty succulents! My favorite is the salt and pepper succulents. SO many cute home decor ideas!
- Rustic Red Kitchen
- Our White Farmhouse Christmas Living Room, This year we decorated our home in whites, and splashes of red here and there…www.theruggedrooster.com
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- Farmhouse Vintage Scale Red Farmhouse Decor Home by NavarreCharm, $38.00
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- Cool Idea Decorating Ideas: Beautiful Neutral Bedrooms – Traditional Home®