Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a SET OF THREE Laundry Room decor signs – a laundry sign with string art JUTE hanger, a string art JUTE cloths pen with wash, dry, fold, repeat saying, and 5 cent per load sign with JUTE rope accents for a true rustic effect! This 3 piece laundry set is perfect for the laundry room where a little fun is needed! And, you can choose from 5 color schemes as shown in photos 1-5 above! ★ The laundry sign with strung hanger is on 24 x 8.5 wood canvas ★ The strung cloths pen with saying is on a 12 x 12 wood canvas ★ The 5 cent per load sign is on a 9.5 x 12 wood canvas All are ready to hang with hanging wire already attached. NOTE: These are constructed of REAL WOOD PLANKS. As such, the rustic features of the wood — including knot holes, splits, bends, and a mixture of grains and unique irregularities — along with surface finish distressing methods make each piece truly one-of-a kind. Due to the nature of the wood slats, slight bends or warps in the wood canvases can occur and are part of the rustic aspect of each piece. Each piece is custom made and you will be notified when your order ships. Please review the shipping & policies link for our current ship times. ©2016 Eleven Owls Studio. All Rights Reserved.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Wash Dry Fold sign set! These signs are a must for all the rustic laundry rooms. Each sign is approx. 13 tall x 3.5 wide and come ready to hang. Stained and distressed quality pine wood. This is painted with non toxic acrylic. Rustic jute rope is wrapped on each sign. This listing is for 3 signs – Wash, Dry, Fold PLEASE NOTE: Each sign is hand cut and size may vary ever so slightly 🙂 Our signs start with the design process. All of our creations are designed and made by us, hand-cut and stained! We dont use reusable stencils, every one is made in our shop exclusively for each new order. Once the stencil has been created, we apply it to the stained wood then paint and peel leaving a beautiful, clean, and durable design.***2 WEEK PRODUCTION TIME*** ***SHIPPING NOTICE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*** Please make sure your address is correct before placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. If your package is returned, you are responsible for the additional shipping service. In the event of damage in transit or lost packages, please email us immediately. ***When hanging any decor over a crib, safety is of the utmost importance, we recommend space between the wall and the crib when hanging any wood or heavy wall art.
- Spray paint doilies on canvas (or shoe box – note from a previous pin) = instant art. Also a cute idea for Valentines Day cards. Could also use hand cut paper snowflakes if you dont want to ruin a doily. Make them rounded and flowery and using a box with the bottom cut out as a protected surround, you can make art right on the walls, too, for a color pop.
- DIY Burlap Canvas Wall Art
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | Modern, Abstract, Rustic, Simple, Easy and Affordable Wall Art Tutorials | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Instructions for DIY Projects and Home Decor Ideas | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- This easy DIY fairy garden is so simple to make and doesnt take up a lot of space. Its a fun way to spruce up your deck or patio!
- I’ve been working on creating this next project for a couple of weeks now and I am so excited to be able to show it to you! It was the brain-child of a few ideas, meshed together and I am absolutely in love with how it turned out! It started with the need to have some art… Read More »