Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love classic shiplap walls?? This awesome tutorial shows how easy it can be to install DIY shiplap using budget-friendly plywood underlayment.
- When you think about Plywood you usually don’t picture fabulous diy projects in your mind do you? Well think again my friends…this super inexpensive piece of wood can truly work wonders. So today we have put together a collection of 16 Farmhouse Projects You Can Builds With Plywood and I have a feeling you are …
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Build Plans | Kids Outdoor Chairs | Modern Adirondack Chairs | Colorful Kids Chairs | DIY Patio Furniture | How to Build Patio Furniture |Kreg Jig
- blueprints for mudroom lockers | UPDATE: I built bins to fit the first shelf space :
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Free Plans DIY Storage Idea… LOVE this for toys or anything! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 16 Gorgeous DIY Bed Frames- Tutorials, including this DIY storage bed by Ana white from Happy Huntsman!
- A DIY tutorial to build a kids play table with storage bins including free plans.
- 20 Really Inspiring DIY Towel Storage Ideas For Every Small Bathroom
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mason Jar Bathroom Storage @istandarddesign
- DIY over fridge cabinet/wine storage
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.