Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!
- DIY: How to Make a Ballard Style Tufted French Mattress Cushion Cover + How to Hand Sew a French Mattress Edge – An Oregon Cottage
- Easy Inexpensive Bookshelf Makeover – DIY Bookshelf Makeover Ideas – Country Living — use wood shims to cover the back of the bookshelf!
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- TOP 10 Decorative DIY Curtain Designs
- 35 Adorable Shelves and Shelving Unit Design Ideas for Your Perfect Home https://freshouz.com/another-shelving-unit-design/
- Expressions Pineapple Outdoor Pillow Cover – 18” x 18”
- Memphis Watermelon Outdoor Pillow Cover – 18” x 18”
- Things That Inspire: On the market: the house with the iconic Jackye Lanham Southern Accents cover
- Get inspired by the 15 best bedrooms we saw in 2016, including that of our Fall cover girl Aurora James of Brother Vellies, Frances Merrill, and more!
- Most dryers cant be pushed up against the wall due to the dryer vent so why not build a shelf to cover the gap. Not only does it add more storage but it also keeps items from falling behind the washer and dryer