Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- Tiny Bath Makeovers • Lots of Tips, Tutorials and Before and Afters! Including, from being home, this beautiful small bathroom makeover.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: www.diypete.com…
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- A rustic industrial style laundry makeover with lots of easy DIY decor ideas!
- Our beautiful reclaimed wood floating shelves. Flanking fireplace with grey base cabinets located in family room.
- Floating Shelves and Chalkboard Wall. Perfect Rustic touch for a coffee bar or dining room!
- Awkward small corner? Use floating corner shelves to create more storage in a small space
- Ten mudrooms with great style and storage – lots of ideas you can use in your own home to keep things organized.
- DIY Table Runner Projects • Ideas & Tutorials!
- Easy to understand DIY on installing a floating mantle. I love the look of floating mantles. An easy way to get a vintage farmhouse style