Photo via: finditfixitorbuildit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to build this DIY side table for your own home for under $150! This table is the perfect size for the dining room or entrance way. It is the perfect table to style and decorate.
- Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home by The Everyday Home
- How to build a DIY farmhouse kids craft table
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Our rustic console table features a chunky wood frame and metal library-style pulls. With two drawers and a lower shelf for storage, its ideal for use as a media stand or an entryway console.
- IKEA BRANÄS AND HEMNES SOFA TABLE | furniture on a budget | farmhouse, white, chic, glam, rustic home decor & design ideas
- Our master bedroom room tour, featuring a French Country and Farmhouse design with distressed white accent furniture, white flowers, and a tufted headboard. All home decor and accents at an affordable price, while still looking stunning. Affordable Furniture | Home Decor | Home Design | Room Update | Bright | Natural Light | Distressed White | Rustic | White Washed | Weathered Look | DIY | Style | Cozy | Refresh | Spring | Comforting | Calming | Inspiration | How to |
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves. Complete with instructions this tutorial will guide you through the steps to build these shelves.
- Creating an industrial farmhouse shelf with reclaimed wood and random vintage hooks for a fall entry | funkyjunkinteriors.net