Photo via: hellocreativefamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- Cool Mason Jar Ideas for cute crafts and projects made with jars. Creative decor, best DIY gifts, homemade lights & fun projects for teens & adults to make
- Primitive Extra Grubby Baking Labels – Instant Download – Sheet of 6 – Grungy Tags – Rustic Country Craft Labels – Mason Jar Decor – DIY crafts by ChicBurlapBoutique
- Framed Primitive Barnyard Animal Labels – Instant Download – Set of 8 – Bottle Label – Grubby Tags – Rustic Craft Labels – Mason Jar Decor by ChicBurlapBoutique
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY project, mason jars on reclaimed wood boards. Planter, vase, rack.
- Could always do this for silverware if we cant find a furniture piece…DIY Home Decor with Mason Jars and Reclaimed Wood
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mason Jar Wall Decor crafts homedecor
- Leaves that can be gathered during a nice family walk or collected while raking up the backyard can be turned in to a great craft for your kids. Here is a great outside project that we like to do as a family every year. This is a fabulous tutorial for spicing it up a little with actual fall leaves that have been crumbled to create leaf glitter or confetti!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mason Jar Bathroom Storage @istandarddesign
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.