Photo via: bijoukaleidoscope.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Finding DIY Home Decor Inspiration: Great Rustic Mud Room with Crown molding & Built-i…
- DIY Tree Branches Home Decor Ideas That You Will Love to Copy
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price | maisondepax.com
- cool idea for shop, or mud room one day
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- Traveling Quote | Hand Lettering | Home Decor | Wall Art | Adventure | Storyteller
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- 10. Spray paint branches for a pretty centerpiece or home decor idea. — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Lovely painted dresser with birds. Im going to paint the branches, then decoupage the birds on it.
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- OMG!! These are so Unique, Real Barnwood, not pallett wood. Great for my Farmhouse, Country Cottage decor!!