Photo via: grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Switch out the traditional screens with Phantom retractable motorized screens and enjoy the views when the screens are not in use! porch screens ♥ Loved and pinned by www.okanaganscreensolutions.com
- Pretty pennies on the roof really make this birdhouse standout! RapidFuse DIYwithDAP ad
- Shade trees that grow super fast!
- Quoizel Valentina 30-in W 4-Light Painted Bronze Standard Kitchen Island Light with Clear Shade
- This collection of trending paint colors would look great on your kitchen cabinets. If you’re looking for a light neutral color, try a fresh coat of Bakery Box, Light Year, or Frost. If you want a darker color that’s a little moody, Intergalactic or Nocturne Blue could be the perfect choice for you. Explore the rest of BEHR’s line of stunning interior paints to find the perfect shade for your home.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- DIY Roman Shades • Easy projects & tutorials!
- Cool DIY String Light Ideas for Awesome Room Decor – Perfect for Home, Apartment, Dorm or Teens Room
- As spring approaches, adding some fun DIY projects to freshen up your room may totally be necessary. Check out these 11 projects to make your room amazing.
- DIY Rustic Home Decor Ideas – Pallet Coffee Table