Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, you can find many kinds of home decorations out of logs, just as candle holders, vases, coat hook and wooden lamps. 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas More from my site25 Inexpensive Yet Stylish DIY Towel Holder Ideas25 Creative Wine Barrel Projects Ideas30 Coolest DIY Projects Every Craft Lover Must Try35 Lovely DIY Projects … Continue reading 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Leaves that can be gathered during a nice family walk or collected while raking up the backyard can be turned in to a great craft for your kids. Here is a great outside project that we like to do as a family every year. This is a fabulous tutorial for spicing it up a little with actual fall leaves that have been crumbled to create leaf glitter or confetti!
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Pallet Coffee Mug Holder crafts decor @istandarddesign
- 21 Diy Cup Holder Ideas, Enhances The Feel And Look Of Your Kitchen Area
- DIY: Candle holder with Birch wood | We do not have the instructions, but it does not seems so difficult to make
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- Clever way to store makeup using Mason jars and a little ingenuity! storagesolutions storage