Photo via: overthebigmoon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hi, friends- You might think that a post about refinishing a door is boring. But I promise that this is not a boring topic. Instead, this post is super exciting and about a product that has changed my life (well, my front door’s life, at least), and made my home’s entrance look amazing! And no, …
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- This post was sponsored by Kreg Tool Company and contains affiliate links. All opinions and thoughts are my own, see our full disclosure policy here. It feels like summer is finally upon us and with all of this beautiful weather and sunshine we’ve been living outdoors as much as possible. Our deck has become an…Read More »
- nice Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at… by http://www.dana-home-decor.xyz/home-improvement/super-easy-step-by-step-tutorial-for-how-to-make-diy-industrial-pipe-shelves-at-2/
- Easy 6 foot DIY arched chalkboard for under $20! Might do this with a mirror!
- This DIY window cornice gives windows a MAJOR new look! Full detailed step-by-step photo tutorial on Remodelaholic.com
- Barn door track DIY tutorial: How to create your own door track hardware. This sliding door track can be made for under $100 including wooden wheels & track.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- LOVE this DIY Coffee Cabinet!! Free Plans and Full Tutorial! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!
- Super easy DIY Mirror!! I need this!
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!