Photo via: thegoldensycamore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Headboard Bench. (can be used with any size headboard) Make for front door entrance and/or laundry room! by Azazels
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Turn a Seagrass Rug into a Headboard
- Audreys elegant diamond tufting is created by embedding individually applied covered buttons into thickly padded, hand-upholstered fabric. On the reverse, a classic rolled back completes the pageantry. This is a headboard for those with a taste for timeless style.
- 55-gallon steel drums repurposed into amazing furniture collection: http://bit.ly/1uC08DG
- Repurposed whiskey barrel turned into a mirror frame. Great for entryways or even bathrooms!
- Towel Hooks Made from Vintage Iron Door Handles
- DIY crate bookshelf for next to over sized chair in window