Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You may have heard of arm knitting, it’s one of the easiest ways to learn how to knit chunky style pieces in a matter of minutes. All you need…
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- Outlander Inspired Knitting Patterns – 18 designs inspired by the beloved books by Diana Gabaldon and the STARZ tv series | More Free Knitting Patterns at www.intheloopknitting.com
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Pallet Coffee Mug Holder crafts decor @istandarddesign
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves. Complete with instructions this tutorial will guide you through the steps to build these shelves.
- DIY DECORATIVE AC UNIT COVER TUTORIAL
- Easy DIY drip art tutorial that you may remember doing as a kid!
- DIY: Nice Industrial Pipe Lamp Design Tutorial
- Make these adorable DIY Felt Christmas Ornaments. Pattern and Tutorial included.
- DIY Video Tutorial: Painting Fabric with Chalk Paint furniture crafts
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- DIY produce stand for under $30. Super easy and this post has a full tutorial