Photo via: hoosierhomemade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint your kitchen cabinets for under $40 with these instructions!
- DIY: How to Install Shiplap Walls + How to Cut the Planks and Trim – this is an inexpensive wall treatment and a great fix for damaged walls – via Little Red Brick House
- I created this mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- LOVE these tips for styling shelves. These $40 DIY shelves were transformed with some old and new farmhouse decor. | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Learn how to build this DIY side table for your own home for under $150! This table is the perfect size for the dining room or entrance way. It is the perfect table to style and decorate.
- DIY produce stand for under $30. Super easy and this post has a full tutorial
- Easy 6 foot DIY arched chalkboard for under $20! Might do this with a mirror!
- Entry Way First impressions! Homemade chandelier for under $200. Herringbone tile floor. DIY. Its so good to be home
- Barn door track DIY tutorial: How to create your own door track hardware. This sliding door track can be made for under $100 including wooden wheels & track.