Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to update your dining room without buying all new furniture | Casual traditional dining room accessories ideas | Dining room decor ideas for French country farmhouse style | Luxury dining room makeover with vintage accessories | designthusiasm.com
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Easy to understand DIY on installing a floating mantle. I love the look of floating mantles. An easy way to get a vintage farmhouse style
- Easy DIY Kitchen Decorating | Vintage farmhouse style flower art on clipboards
- Vintage French Soul ~ 99 DIY Farmhouse Living Room Wall Decor And Design Ideas (2)
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Creating an industrial farmhouse shelf with reclaimed wood and random vintage hooks for a fall entry | funkyjunkinteriors.net
- Rustic Farmhouse Signs! Super vintage looking and affordable! Must buy these for my kitchen asap!
- Farmhouse Vintage Scale Red Farmhouse Decor Home by NavarreCharm, $38.00
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- There are two ways you can go about creating that vintage farmhouse decor look in your home. The first way, which is the best way, is to invest in the focal
- Fireplace DIY makeover. How to paint old fireplace stone. Affordable and beautiful!