Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Can you believe this Metallic Rope Throw Basket used to be a cheap dollar store laundry basket? This is such a fun and easy DIY project!
- Dollar store mirror, frame it with old barn wood, detail with barb wire, and old horse shoes
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- goodwill tray redo, painting, repurposing upcycling, The trays after being primed painted and glued together to form a tiered tray
- Store pods and powder detergents in glass penny candy jars.
- This handmade piece was made with rusty barbed wire cross and a rusty barbed wire heart welded together. The center of the cross/heart has a burlap ribbon and fabric flower and a large glass clear tear drop shape stone. This is a unique one of a kind piece that would look great in any home. This cross measures 24×17.5 inches. Ready to hang.
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas for Teens – Best Christmas Presents, Birthday Gifts and Cool Room Decor Ideas for Girls and Boy Teenagers – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Snow Globes, Dollar Store Crafts and Valentines for Kids
- Harry Potter Switch Plate Hand Painted Lumos Nox by SweetSillyChic, $15.00
- DIY Hot plate – recycled old frame + left over corks, easy and useful
- TANK TOP SPACE SAVER – Picked up a few curtain rings from the dollar store….and viola! All your tanks now neatly organized on one hanger.
- Stones glued to felt = hot pad Love this! I would want to make place mats too!
- Dress up your pumpkins without the mess of carving with our ideas for painted, glued and draped decorations.