Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use old stones to make a fire pit? Pea gravel around the base of the pit with stepping stones leading up to the area
- Broken chair? Dont despair! Give old chair legs and chair backs new life around your home with these smart upcycling ideas.
- Under table storage drawers in camper – Could be applied to any freestanding table in a Tiny House… – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- Kitchen Table Makeover with Easy Rust-Oleum Driftwood Stained top.
- NEW NAUTICAL DRIFTWOOD ROPE LADDER TOWEL RAIL 5 RUNG – BEACH HUT SEASIDE
- Our beautifully hand-crafted, driftwood candle holders are undeniable statement pieces.
- Home office an ugly mess? This before and after makeover added feminine style along with tons of organization to make office dreams come true.
- We are currently renovating a 1970s Country French home, one room at a time! Every room has the ugly popcorn ceilings. We have scraped some, but this time we d…
- Tired of ugly plastic baby gates that always seem to break or never close properly? Or do they tend to clash with the decor of your beautiful home?
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- simple table construction. Can use this idea to make the base for the dominoes table i want to make.
- Our beautiful reclaimed wood floating shelves. Flanking fireplace with grey base cabinets located in family room.