Photo via: taramichelleinteriors.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Believe it or not, a DIY Vintage Crate Succulent Garden is not only incredibly gorgeous, but also easy to make. Plus, only a few supplies are needed!
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!
- Painter’s Ladder Shelf – not fond of this color, but an easy wood project 🙂
- Adding a shelf to an old vintage window. So easy!
- DIY Wine Crate Table ♪ ♪ … inspiration_diy GBdiy GB http://www.pinterest.com/gigibrazil/boards/
- DIY crate bookshelf for next to over sized chair in window
- DIY Crate Bookcase
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial — Tara Michelle Interiors
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – DIY Crate Coffee Table – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions diyjoy.com/… http://www.livingroomideas.net
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.