Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Purchasing a ready-made wreath can be expensive and you still may not get what you want. The Everyday Home shares 5 Easy Steps to make a DIY Summer Wreath.
- Cheer on your favorite team this year and let everyone know you root for Scarlet and Gray! Real cast iron bottle opener mounted to old found wood. Featuring the colors from the pride of the Buckeye state. Set off your man cave, sports room, garage, bar or kitchen with a rustic feel with this old fashion style bottle opener. Dimensions: 15 x 3.5 x .75 Mason Jar Size: Half Pint Handmade in the USA! Find more survival items and wood working items at pistolpetessurvival.etsy.com
- Here is a an easy $20 end table makeover! This page goes through all of the easy steps to refurbish an old end table so that you dont mind it in your house!
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- Make your own DIY Initial String Wall Art, in a few quick steps. This creamy string against the dark wood tone is the best! Theres a video tutorial too, so you dont miss a thing! Easiest monogram ever! Initial string art tutorial at www.freshcrush.com.
- After 2 years of decorating our first house, Im sharing our biggest mistakes/regrets/things we wish we did differently. I struggled to decorate our home for the first year, but once I found my decorating groove, I had the confidence to know what to buy and what pieces looked good together. Click to read the 5 lessons I learned and how I transformed our home.
- 5 Ways to Style a Wooden Crate Bathroom Vanity
- Make a DIY Craft Cart from a Kitchen Cart including kraft paper, chalkboard and pegboard in just a few easy steps!
- THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SET OF TWO WALL SCONCES WITH BROWN AND BLACK METAL LANTERNS HANGING FROM WROUGHT IRON HOOKS. THE WOOD HAS BEEN STAINED A ESPRESSO COLOR AND ARE APPROX. 14 1/2 X 5 1/2 IN SIZE. THE LANTERNS ARE 11 1/2 X 4 1/4 INCHES. THERE IS A LARGE HINGED DOOR ON EACH LANTERN FOR EASY ACCESS TO ADD YOUR FAVORITE CANDLE. COMES WITH A LARGE SAW TOOTH HANGER ON THE BACK FOR EASY AND STURDY HANGING. ***THESE ARE TO BE USED AS DECORATION. PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WHEN LIT. DO NOT TOUCH METAL LANTERN WITH BARE HANDS WHEN CANDLE IS LIT***