Photo via: seecatecreate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are a lot of alternatives for adding rustic farmhouse accents. Even when you dont dwell in a rustic log cabin, you can provide your house an amazing cabin look simply by planking one or more walls. Lanterns are the ideal approach in order to add warmth in your decorating. Just pay attention to the thickness of your wood so that it doesnt come via the front. Stain it in any color you need and youve got an extremely functional and exact beautiful sorter. It will appear attractive sitting on your countertop when providing a crucial function. There are different
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- The HGTV series Fixer Upper pairs renovation, design and real estate pros Chip and Joanna Gaines with home buyers to renovate homes that are in great locations, but have bad design or are in poor condition.
- 25 Farmhouse Storage Ideas for your kitchen, bathroom, and other areas in your home | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome
- goodwill tray redo, painting, repurposing upcycling, The trays after being primed painted and glued together to form a tiered tray
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- DIY Inspiration: Decor and Function (pallet, hardware, and mason jar wall mount) love this organization.
- Create a just-right bathroom vanity by utilizing an entire sink alcove. This modern vanity with two partial drawers fits snugly into a small space; a lower shelf leaves plenty of room for towels. A concrete countertop and stainless-steel backsplash provide contemporary contrast to the rustic wood drawer fronts. /
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!