Photo via: startathomedecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This free I Spy Sunday printable game is perfect for church, Sunday School, primary, and family home evening! If you are looking for a great way to help kids get through church, this game is perfect! Just print and laminate fur use over and over again! Get it today at www.TeepeeGirl.com!
- Start at Home Decors Reclaimed Wood Signs. Turquoise Reclaimed Wood Gather sign with Cedar Chevron Arrows
- No Mess Glitter Gift Tags for Christmas | Free Printable Christmas Tags via @thegirlcreative
- Use this adorable Snowman Soup recipe to make sweet little Christmas gifts and favors. Full instructions and free printable included.
- Get control of all of your junk with this DIY Command Center. Watch the how-to video and download the free printable plans to build your own!
- DIY Rustic Wood Magnetic Chalkboard Craft – cute and easy home decor project! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post663325&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- This front door sign is a great way to welcome guests to your home! See how easy it is to create using new products from Plaid Crafts!
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre