Photo via: nestegg.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding personality to a simple space is kinda my thing. Sometimes that personality is a sophisticated, refined, French woman and sometimes it’s a young, fun, modern party girl. When you start with a basic foundation it’s so much easier to bring the crazy in a way that doesn’t feel permanent or too committal – and… Read More …
- Kitchens can be difficult to remodel because the first thing you may want to do is bring in new appliances and countertops to give it an instant upgrade. But, that can wind up getting quite pricey. You don’t have to go to such great lengths to get your kitchen looking brand
- Put french doors all around the dining so it can open up, U-shaped island coming toward living with built in booth seating, make area behind cabinets a hidden pantry…I could definitely work with this layout!
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- Now we don’t all have a husband who will just tear down walls, expose long forgotten shiplap, paint everything, install new kitchens and take care of the kids while we decorate at night! But even if we do, here are some easy ideas to get the fixer upper look on a dime one room …
- Gray and White kitchen decor ideas are all the rage because they are beautiful! Click to see details to gorgeous kitchens.
- Vintage French Soul ~ 99 DIY Farmhouse Living Room Wall Decor And Design Ideas (2)
- DIY: How to Make a Ballard Style Tufted French Mattress Cushion Cover + How to Hand Sew a French Mattress Edge – An Oregon Cottage
- White marble with blue accessories, French cafe chic
- We are currently renovating a 1970s Country French home, one room at a time! Every room has the ugly popcorn ceilings. We have scraped some, but this time we d…
- How to update your dining room without buying all new furniture | Casual traditional dining room accessories ideas | Dining room decor ideas for French country farmhouse style | Luxury dining room makeover with vintage accessories | designthusiasm.com
- I found these colors with ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone by Sherwin-Williams: Crushed Ice (SW 7647), On the Rocks (SW 7671), Light French Gray (SW 0055), Snowbound (SW 7004), Sea Salt (SW 6204), Agreeable Gray (SW 7029), Repose Gray (SW 7015).