Photo via: theglitterguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Two simple corner shelving units I think this is a great design! decor Double Corner Box Shelf on Etsy, $61.88 CAD
- Turn wasted space between wall studs into handy shelving niche
- Simple DIY shelving
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- 28 Nice Open Shelving Ideas for Minimalist Interior https://www.futuristarchitecture.com/17181-open-shelving.html
- 35 Adorable Shelves and Shelving Unit Design Ideas for Your Perfect Home https://freshouz.com/another-shelving-unit-design/
- Reclaimed Scaffolding Boards and Galvanised Steel Pipe Shelving and Clothes Hanging Rail – Urban Bespoke Shelving Systems – Made with Kee Klamp Fittings
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Old Wooden Box…filled with vintage glass ornaments, glass votives, fresh clippings & pine cones for a festive holiday centerpiece!!!
- Get a collage picture frame, remove glass, insert screw in hooks, voila! cute and chic jewelry storage!
- DIY Sea Glass Vases
- Stunning reclaimed wood wine glass rack with remarkable detail and an industrial edge. Takes any dining room or wine bar up a notch. Priced: