Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make a rustic ladder for 7 dollars , home decor, how to, pallet, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, tools, woodworking projects
- Bathroom organization Rae Dunn planters with Rae Dunn inspired decals tiered tray farmhouse bathroom makeup organizer
- Some of my favorite Repurposing and Upcycling DIY Projects are for my yard, garden, and birds! Whether its a vintage planter, a bird feeder, a gardening organizer, a DIY trellis, or a bird bath- Ive got you covered with plenty of outdoor inspiration! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- iron pipe family photo display, dining room ideas, home decor, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- Broken chair? Dont despair! Give old chair legs and chair backs new life around your home with these smart upcycling ideas.
- After 2 years of decorating our first house, Im sharing our biggest mistakes/regrets/things we wish we did differently. I struggled to decorate our home for the first year, but once I found my decorating groove, I had the confidence to know what to buy and what pieces looked good together. Click to read the 5 lessons I learned and how I transformed our home.
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- Dress up your pumpkins without the mess of carving with our ideas for painted, glued and draped decorations.
- 22 Gorgeous DIY Goodwill Projects to makeover great finds! Follow todays biggest trends with these repurposed or upcycled trash to treasure finds.
- Dollar store glass and plate glued together