Photo via: patinawhite.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This rustic chic chandelier captures an aged look with its solid distressed wood and steel construction. This would be perfect for any space that needs that final rustic farmhouse touch!
- Want to know about paint colors or where we bought our home decor and furniture? I’ve rounded up our entire house so you can get them for your own home too. Many of the items we buy come from Craigslist and thrift stores or we DIYed them for way cheaper than retail, but I dug upRead more
- Stairway railings serve more than a functional purpose. Often, theyre what give stairs a visual presence and make a staircase a work of art. Find ideas for the perfect railing for your stairway.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- 4,252 Likes, 51 Comments – Liz Marie Blog (@lizmariegalvan) on Instagram: “For the night crowd… we finally got this barn door hung on the guest bedroom! Its not quite done…”
- Love the farmhouse look but on a budget? Check out all these amazing finds for incredible prices. Most pieces are under $160 and very highly rated!! Check out all the details.
- Pine Cone Bow Ornament…..and other Dream Tree Challenge details (for those who asked!)
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- In Love With a House | Updated our patio with new deck boards just in time for summer. Take a look at the how-to post on our blog! http://www.inlovewithahouse.com/!NEW-DECK-BOARDS/nr4dk/574c9c560cf20b7d2ba3b982
- Joannas Design Tips: Southwestern Style for a Run-Down Ranch House | Decorating and Design Blog | HGTV